Bolongaropalace - Frankfurt

First palace built by a citizen and not by  an aristocrat with the character of a german castle. The italian traders J. Markus and J. Bolongaro constructed in the year 1772 a horseshoe – shaped palace on the shores of the Main river. After its sale in 1862, the building was used for various purposes until bought by the city of Höchst in 1900 and used as a city hall.
Since 1924 Höchst belongs to Frankfurt.

 

T410 Parrots

T428 Special design



© 2010 - 2017 Julius Hembus GmbH - All rights reserved  .      Seite Drucken   
.