Castle Favorite - Ludwigsburg

Donato G. Frisoni built this baroque castle in 1717 as a hunting seat for the duke of Württemberg. The gorgeous interieur fittings, the outside staircase and the turrets above the great hall were accomplished in 1726 by Italian specialists.
In 1983, the castle was restored with much effort and cost. It was made accessible to the public. Many valuable original furnitures and fittings of the 19. Century are available for viewing.



© 2010 - 2017 Julius Hembus GmbH - All rights reserved  .      Seite Drucken   
.